The Zymball Family

Courtney and Sydney are getting so big and love to have big fun! Zachary can't wait to join in their fun! Enjoy our pictures!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

GIRL SCOUT CAMP
Courtney did another first this summer, Girl Scout Camp. I dropped her off at the Middle school at around 2 in the afternoon. She boarded one of four busses and headed about 45 minutes away to a camp. I picked her up at 9:15 when the busses arrived safely to school. This was for 4 days in a row. Courtney was so excited to go and had a blast. I was the nervous one sending her off on her own on a bus and into the woods. One of her good friends, Lily, was her buddy at camp. There were several other girls from her trooop there as well. I believe there was a total of around 225 girls at the camp. Since I wasn't there, I found one picture of her posted by one of the volunteers at the camp. She is in the orange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home